All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its debut in 1993, the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival has grown from humble beginnings to one of the world's premier food and wine events, attracting 400,000 visitors and the most talented Australian and international chefs each year. Cooking with the World's Best celebrates the continuing success of the festival, w in its 20th year, with a unique collection of recipes, photography, quotes and memories. This memento is the perfect gift for lovers of the festival and foodies alike. Key points: a unique and rare collection of recipes from talented Australian and international chefs; this tribute features beautiful photography from the festival's archives, quotes from contributors and an introduction written by Michael Harden. Contributors include, amongst others: Andoni Aduriz, Stephanie Alexander, Elena Arzak, Sat Bains, Mario Batali, Maggie Beer, Shann Bennett, Tony Bilson, Roy Choi, George Calombaris, Frank Camorra, Raymond Capaldi, Antonio Carluccio, Dovan Cooke, David Chang, Carlo Cracco, Stefa de Pieri, Jill Dupleix, Margaret Fulton, Peter Gilmore, Bill Granger, Sophie Grigson, Guy Grossi, Fergus Henderson, Nigella Lawson, Cheong Liew, Christine Manfield, Luke Mangan, Karen Martini, Andrew McConnell, Shane Osborn, Neil Perry, Damien Piglet, Jacques Reymond, Michel Roux, Rick Stein, Tony Tan and Alla Wolf-Tasker.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.48
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.93
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $34.90
- AU $6.41Trending at AU $9.98
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.