Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive visual identifier to the fruits of the world with advice on selecting, preparing and cooking. It features a full-colour photographic identification guide to fruits, packed with information about their history, varieties, nutritional value, buying, and storing. It includes step-by-step instructions on how to prepare, preserve and cook all kinds of fruits. It is the only reference book on identifying, preparing, preserving and cooking with fruit that you will ever need. This exciting book is a comprehensive, authoritative guide to the fruits of the world and how to use them in the kitchen. It begins with a fascinating introduction, including an illustrated step-by-step guide to preparing, juicing, preserving and cooking with fruit as well as a pictorial guide to equipment and useful techniques. The full-colour reference guide and identifier then goes on to give information about all the common, less well-kwn and exotic fruits. Facts are given about how and where the fruit is grown alongside essential information on buying, storing, preparing, cooking with and preserving each one. This is the definitive reference guide to the fruits of the world.
- Author BiographyKate Whiteman has been a food writer and editor for almost thirty years. She has translated and edited numerous books for such eminent chefs as the Roux Brothers, Raymond Blanc and Pierre Koffman, and is herself the author of three books: Microwave Fish Cooking, Brittany Gastronomique and The Italian Ingredients Cookbook. She indulges her love of food in her capacity as restaurant inspector and travels extensively in search of new and exciting taste sensations.
- Author(s)Agnes O'Farrelly,Kate Whiteman,Riona Ni Congail
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 200 colour photographs
- Weight680 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.