All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFind a job that fits you perfectly: don't settle for anything less. You could make money as a City Trader - or make a difference as a Carbon Trader. You could be a Museum Curator or a Spa Reviewer - or if you want to make an impact, how about becoming a Demolition Expert? There's a Cool Career to suit everyone, so get your thinking cap on. It is t always easy to decide what career you might like. How do you make the decision? Based on what your friends do? On what you have done in your life so far? On your current qualifications or skills?Well, if you are content with any old career so be it. But if, on the other hand, you are looking for a career that will keep you fascinated, a Cool Career, this is the book for you.This book contains around 500 of the coolest careers around from Laser Artist to AmbassadorCool Careers is t an A to Z career guide. A career is t simply something you should pick off the shelf like a tin of baked beans. It is what you are going to spend most of your time doing for the rest of your life so it's worth giving it some thought.Cool Careers starts where you're at - are you an Adreneline junkie, want to see the world, does money talk for you? Do you love animals, emails or engines? Are you always the first to kw things? Find the lists that apply to you, and the ideas and inspiration that follows.Jam-packed with sound career advice and creative suggestions in a fun and accessible format, Cool Careers is the ideal first resource for new starters or job changers alike.
- Author BiographyFollowing a successful career as a fund manager and stockbroker working for a number of financial companies, Carolyn is now a consultant and author. She specialises in discovering simple, practical, self-help tools from business, psychology and ancient traditions.
- Author(s)Carolyn Boyes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.