All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis third volume in the Cool Memories set of books is culled from Jean Baudrillard's tebooks in the period when he was composing The Illusion of the End and The Perfect Crime . In it, he resumes his investigation of the meta-metaphysics of objects. As with its predecessors, the book is a work of brief meditations, of poetic musings: of fragments. Jean Baudrillard is the author of The Transparency of Evil , The System of Objects and America .
- Author BiographyJean Baudrillard (1929-2007) began teaching sociology at the Universite de Paris-X in 1966. He retired from academia in 1987 to write books and travel until his death in 2007. His many works include Simulations and Simulacra, America, The Perfect Crime, The System of Objects, Passwords, The Transparency of Evil, The Spirit of Terrorism, and Fragments, among others.
- Author(s)Jean Baudrillard
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight720 g
- Width207 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byChris Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.