All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionJean Baudrillard's work of the last two decades has downplayed the position of the critical subject and gone over to the standpoint of the object. Nowhere is this objective (n-)critique which results so clearly played out as in the Cool Memories series. Here again, in this fourth collection of fragments and sketches, Baudrillard's stance is less that of the interventionist intellectual analysing the world as critical subject than of the barely participant observer--an object among objects, an internal exile, watching the world world itself with such fierce insistence, yet registering with acuity our general deficit of reality and meaning.
- Author BiographyJean Baudrillard is the author of, among other works, The Transparency of Evil, The Perfect Crime, Impossible Exchange, and Screened Out, all from Verso.
- Author(s)Jean Baudrillard
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight337 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byChris Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.