All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionParenting Help for Kids and Parents to Understand and Gain the Assertiveness Skills They Need to Create Body Awareness and Healthy Boundaries Ages 0-12 Each year, one in three girls and one in seven boys experience unwanted touches from mild to traumatic. This gentle yet specific informational book for parents, children, teachers, and counselors is designed to give just the basics of body integrity and skills for protection. The book allows the reader the opportunity to first go over the information regarding the prevalence of child molestation while at the same time empowering parents with the tools and confidence to protect their children.
- Author BiographyJusleine Daniel, MSW, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker, teacher, personal growth guru, and a proud mom of an adorable girl. For more than 16 years, she has helped people discover and use their strengths and creative powers for personal growth. Besides writing, her favorite things to do include Argentine tango, working on crafts, reading, and exercising. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Jusleine Daniel Lcsw
- PublisherCool and Aware
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool and Aware
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.