All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis work details infallible techniques for designing electronic hardware to withstand severe thermal environments. Using both SI and English units throughout the text, it presents methods for the development of various reliable electronic systems without the need of high-speed computers. It also offers mathematical modelling applications, using analog resistor networks, to provide the break-up of complex systems into numerous individual thermal resistors and des, for those who prefer high-speed digital computer solutions to thermal problems.
- Author(s)Dave S. Steinberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/1991
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight856 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.