Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAs time passes things do change. When I was a child coon hunting and selling furs was a must for many famlies to survive. Some famlies lived on wild game through the winter for survival for their famlies. You will read all about this in the stories that I have collected from avid coon hunters. I have lived in Schuyler County all my life, I have had a lot of things happen in my sixty-nine years. I have been run off the road by other drivers, also did things that people go to jail for today. I also coon hunted from the time I was able to. I been lost many a night, ran out of gas on the river with other hunters, but it never stopped us from going again the next night. When buying furs some people did t kw one amimal from ather, as you will read in on of my friends story, who was also a fur buyer. If you have hunted at all you will enjoy this book and will even bring some of your own memories alive.
- Author(s)Don Lerch
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.