Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to negotiate well is has become critically important in today's Air Force. Collaborative approaches to negotiations generally produce results superior to competitive approaches, and are receiving emphasis in Air Force professional education and deployment training. This relatively new focus, however, brings up an important issue. Will the emphasis on collaboration undermine the essential competitive martial spirit of the Air Force, or is some type of balance between competition and collaboration needed? This paper uses a problem/solution approach to research to explore this question. A study of published works demonstrates the need for both competition and collaboration in a military context, and also provides relevant case studies from negotiations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Matthew M Groves
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.