All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionCooper's Rock Bouldering Guide features more than 400 bouldering problems at Cooper's Rock State Forest, a popular rock climbing area in rth-central West Virginia. The authors provide in-depth information and precise detail about finding and ascending the best lines and classics, and take the guesswork out of locating some of the top problems amid the vast boulder fields. With this comprehensive guide in hand, discover the best seasons to go, what to bring, and where to camp, find food, and purchase gear.
- Author BiographyDan Brayack prefers sport climbing (he's climbed 5.12d sport) but bouldering is a lifelong passion, especially technical slab, face, and gently overhanging face. He has bouldered V6, and considers Cooper's Rock his home. Tim Keenan began climbing while attending West Virginia University and honed his skills at Cooper's Rock State Park. He enjoys all things sandstone, preferring roofs, bulges, and slightly overhung faces with bad holds.
- Author(s)Dan Brayack,Tim Keenan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBouldering Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.