All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany conditions that cause chronic pain cant be cured, or the process of treatment is a long one. This title does t focus on a cure, rather on managing the pain to allow the patient to become more active and to improve the quality of life.
- Author BiographyNeville Shone was a university lecturer until a spinal disease rendered him almost immobile and in constant pain. This book describes techniques which he has used to regain his mobility and zest for life. He has also written Cancer - A Family Affair (Sheldon Press, 1995).
- Author(s)Neville Shone
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2002
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleOvercoming common problems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition of Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.