All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains fifteen papers by invited participants delivered at the NATO International Workshop on Coping and Health held March 26 through March 30, 1979, at the Rockefeller Foundation's Bellagio study and Conference Center, Bellagio, Italy. The editors of the book were co-directors of the workshop as well as participants. The conference was a small conference consisting of only 20 scientists and was designed to be an intensive period of exchange of ideas dealing with a range of topics varying from experimental models of coping through coping and its psychosomatic implications. The exceptional beauty of the Bellagio Study and Conference Center, the hospitality of the staff at the Conference Center as well as the support of the administrative staff of the Rockefeller Foundation, combined with the intensity and enthusiasm of the participants made the conference a most memorable one for those who attended it. A special thanks is in order for the help and assistance of Dr. B. A. Bayraktar, Executive Officer of Human Factors Program, Scientific Affairs Division, NATO, and Miss Susan Garfield, Program Director of the Rockefeller Foundation. Needless to say, without their participation and help at all points in the organization and planning of this conference, the conference would t have occurred.
- Author(s)Holger Ursin,Seymour Levine
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleNATO Conference Series / III Human Factors
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.