Coping with Chronic Illness: *Neck and Back Pain *Migraines *Arthritis *Fibromyalgia* Chronic Fatigue *and Other Invisible Illnesses by Lynn Ellis, H. Norman Wright (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.16+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 1 in 2 Americans suffer from some chronic condition - either an illness like fibromyalgia or conditions such as migraine headaches or chronic neck and back pain. With numbers like these, it's fair to say we have a health crisis on our hands. Respected therapist H. Norman Wright, along with Lynn Ellis, a researcher with firsthand experience with fibromyalgia, lupus, and chronic fatigue, shares practical, hopeful answers for those who suffer from what are often called invisible illnesses . Readers will benefit from realizing they are t alone even if others don't understand what they are experiencing. They will also find: helpful ideas for managing relationships with their doctors and their families; insight into God's perspective and caring for those who suffer; and, practical ways to manage the stress, fear, and depression that often comes with chronic illness. Coping with Chronic Illness is the perfect resource for those who struggle as well as for their families and friends, lay counselors, medical professionals, and pastors.
- Author BiographyH. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do and After You Say I Do. Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com Lynn Ellis holds a BS deree and has received substantial training in pain management. She has trained in grief, crisis, and trauma counseling through Talbot Graduate School of Theology. She's been a facilitator of grief recovery groups, was actively involved in extensive research on chronic illnesses, and has worked in the dental/medical field.
- Author(s)H. Norman Wright,Lynn Ellis
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.