CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionCoping with Separation and Divorce takes a different approach in explaining how divorce is a major life changing event. Divorce affects everyone in the family. When one decides to separate and file for divorce it puts parents and children in a position to suffer from periods of depression. It offers solutions on how best to address yours and your children's needs, as well as safety plans if domestic violence has been part of the marriage.
- Author BiographyJavier Ramirez, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, was born in Laredo, TX. He attended local schools and in 1972, was accepted at the University of Houston. He earned his Bachelor's in Psychology and Masters in Social Work in 1975 and 1977 respectively. He opened his private practice on August 2000, and currently works fulll time as a Renal Social Worker. In August 2005, he was awared a contract with Border Region Behavioral Health Center's Children's Parents' Adolescents' Services (CAPS). He continues to work as a contract provider for CAPS and sees clients on a private basis. Since 2005, Mr. Ramirez held various contracts but has chosen to dedicate most of his time to working with children and families at CAPS.
- Author(s)MR Javier Ramirez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.