All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrequently misdiagsed or overlooked, thyroid disease can be subtle and insidious, accounting for a range of symptoms including depression, fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, dry skin and thinning hair. Yet, once correctly diagsed, it is very treatable. This book explains the thyroid's role as a powerhouse for the whole body, and why it's important to support conventional treatments with holistic measures. Based on cutting edge research, it tells you all you need to kw about thyroid disease - types, causes, medical treatment and self-help.
- Author BiographyMark Greener is an award-winning medical bioscience writer and journalist. He is clinical editor of Pharmacy Magazine, and author of several health books. He is based in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Mark Greener
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.