All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis professional edition includes both the Instant Help book and a companion CD that offers the complete book and printable worksheets for your clients. Tics are a fact of life for kids with Tourette Syndrome (TS) and related disorders. And for most kids, the symptoms of their disorder aren't even the most frustrating part-others' reactions can make children feel anxious and extremely self-conscious. This practical workbook includes forty activities to help kids with TS, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), or attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) understand, prepare for, and mask their tics. Kids will also learn how to best explain their tics to friends and curious strangers using humor, games, or brief scripts they have prepared. The activities in Coping with Tourette Syndrome address managing TS and related disorders in specific situations, such as at school, at the movies, when out to dinner, on special occasions, when visiting friends for sleepovers or parties, when taking tests, and in places of worship. After completing these exercises, kids with TS will have all the tools they need to handle their tics with confidence and grace in any situation.
- Author BiographySandra Buffolano, MA, is a licensed specialist in school psychology with over twenty years of experience managing Tourette Syndrome (TS). Her career has included counseling, teaching, diagnosing, and in-home training. Sandra's straightforward, practical approach to managing this unique condition has benefited hundreds of people, including parents, psychologists, educators, and children. Sandra lives in Sugar Land, TX.
- Author(s)Sandra Buffolano
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.