All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionCoping With Your Grown Children is the only book to analyze-and lay out specific coping strategies for dealing with-the problems today's parents face with their adult offspring such as: * failure of the child to really grow up or achieve full potential * unemptied nests * moving back home after broken marriages * turning your home into a daycare center for your grandchildren * substance abuse, cult involvement, trouble with the law * alternative lifestyles or homosexuality * physical or psychiatric problems * or maybe you just think there's a problem!
- Author(s)Edwin L. Klingelhofer
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.