All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
About this product
- DescriptionA rare book. An ancient code. A new trilogy that -starts off with promise- (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette) from the New York Times bestselling master of passion and the pararmal. Within the pages of very rare books some centuries old lie the secrets of the pararmal. Abby Radwell's unusual psychic talent has made her an expert in such volumes--and has sometimes taken her into dangerous territory. After a deadly incident in the private library of an obsessive collector, Abby receives a blackmail threat, and rumors swirl that an old alchemical text kwn as The Keyhas reappeared on the black market. Convinced that she needs an investigator who can also play bodyguard, she hires Sam Coppersmith, a specialist in pararmal crystals and amber---hot rocks.- Passion flares immediately between them, but neither entirely trusts the other. When it comes to dealing with a killer who has pararmal abilities, and a blackmailer who will stop at thing to obtain an ancient alchemical code, one is safe.
- Author BiographyJayne Ann Krentz is the author of more than fifty New York Times bestsellers. She has written contemporary romantic suspense novels under that name, as well as futuristic and historical romance novels under the pseudonyms Jayne Castle and Amanda Quick, respectively. There are more than 35 million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)Jayne Ann Krentz
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDark Legacy Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight204 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.