All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis Ford Coppola (USA, b. 1939) is the oldest of the generation of 'movie brats', including Scorsese and Spielberg, who breathed new life into the Hollywood of the 1970s. He revived the glory of the studio age with the legendary Godfather saga (1972 - 90), explored the soul of America at war in Vietnam with Apocalypse Now (1979) and has directed some of the greatest actors, including Brando, Paci and De Niro. Having outgrown the role of director decreed by the major studios, he is w an independent producer and continues to direct films with undimmed brilliance (Tetro, 2009).
- Author BiographyStephane Delorme has been editor-in-chief of Cahiers du cinema since 2009. He has been a member of the selection committee for the Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival since 2003.
- Author(s)Stephane Delorme
- PublisherCahiers du Cinema
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleMasters of Cinema
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintCahiers du Cinema
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.