All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable, modern guide to great copywriting, Copy. Righter. shows you how to write in a way that is brand-literate, media-savvy, utterly engaging...and irresistibly persuasive. It will show you how to write great copy in every print and digital medium. How to use substance, style and structure. How to win hearts and minds. How to develop brilliant concepts and the psychology of persuasion. Written by Ian Atkinson - multi award-winning copywriter and creative director - it's packed with fascinating examples and compelling content you won't find in any other copywriting book. In fact, whether you're junior or senior, enthusiastic amateur or seasoned pro, it may be the only book on copywriting you'll ever need. And with great copywriting in great demand, there's never been a better time to discover how to influence people using thing more than the words on a page or screen. Copy. Righter. will show you how.
- Author BiographyIan Atkinson is a multi award-winning creative director at one of the UK's most successful agency groups. After studying psychology at university, he became a copywriter. He specialises in direct and digital media and has worked on advertising and marketing campaigns for some of the best-known brands in their sectors - including Avis, Barclays, Dyson, Macmillan, National Geographic, Next, Oxfam, Sky, The Red Cross and Zurich. As well as a creative director, copywriter and author, he runs regular creative training days, gives talks on creativity, advertising and marketing and is an occasional awards judge.
- Author(s)Ian Atkinson
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.