All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an artists' guide to their rights under copyright law - whether they have been commissioned to do some work, if the works are transformed into different media, resale rights, 'substantial copying', marketing and promo literature, multiple copyrights, dealing with groups such as DACS and putting your work into art libraries and visual search engines. Copyright law is a grey area for many artists and yet it is vitally important that they understand what their rights are and how to make money from these rights. In this book, the author dispels a lot of the myths that have grown up about the subject and explains the do's and don'ts and the pros and cons of how to make the most of artists' copyright entitlements. This is a useful guide for anyone working in the field of the arts.
- Author BiographyGillian Davies has worked as a legal editor for 15 years and is also a fine artist and printmaker. In this book she combines knowledge and experience from both her legal and artistic backgrounds to shed light on a complex but fascinating subject.
- Author(s)Gillian Davies
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleEssential Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note30
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.