All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible guide to copyright law is an introduction for authors, editors, publishers and all those working with online content: both words and pictures. Packed with examples of real-life case law and interviews with publishing and legal professionals, this is a refreshingly practical approach to understanding this confusing but well-trodden topic. While debunking many myths and common errors, the author tackles such essential issues as: what is copyright? What should I kw about it? How can I avoid legal issues associated with plagiarism, libel or infringing copyright? What if my own copyright is infringed? How can I make more money out of my published books and articles? How do I clear permission for quoting words and lyrics? How do I best work alongside others in the publishing sector to avoid problems in future? This is a companion guide to Copyright Law for Artists, Photographers and Designers.
- Author BiographyGillian Davies has worked as a legal editor for 16 years. In this book she draws on her legal, editorial and freelance writing experience to shed light on this complex but fascinating subject. She is also the author of Copyright Law for Artists, Photographers and Designers.
- Author(s)Gillian Davies,Hugh Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteNo illustratations
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.