All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionIn this level 2 reader, young readers explore the amazing underwater world of coral reefs. Beautiful photos and carefully leveled text make this book perfect for reading aloud and for independent reading.
- Author BiographyAs a freelancer who has written for children's magazines for 19 years, I've had the challenge of introducing young readers to a wide range of topics and the thrill of hooking their attention with writing that's both educational and entertaining. For Boys' Life and National Geographic Kids, I've covered everything from ancient Greek myths to the secrets behind Star Wars, funny money facts to amazing animal pals. Several of my stories are included in the 2010-2015 editions of the National Geographic Kids Almanac and National Geographic Kids 125 True Stories of Amazing Animals. I am the author of Weather and Seed to Plant, both Level 1 National Geographic Readers. I also am the chief writer of Angry Birds Explore the World, a 96-page special issue of National Geographic Kids. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Kristin Rattini
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.