All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this level 2 reader, young readers explore the amazing underwater world of coral reefs. Beautiful photos and carefully leveled text make this book perfect for reading aloud and for independent reading.
- Author BiographyAs a freelancer who has written for children's magazines for 19 years, I've had the challenge of introducing young readers to a wide range of topics and the thrill of hooking their attention with writing that's both educational and entertaining. For Boys' Life and National Geographic Kids, I've covered everything from ancient Greek myths to the secrets behind Star Wars, funny money facts to amazing animal pals. Several of my stories are included in the 2010-2015 editions of the National Geographic Kids Almanac and National Geographic Kids 125 True Stories of Amazing Animals. I am the author of Weather and Seed to Plant, both Level 1 National Geographic Readers. I also am the chief writer of Angry Birds Explore the World, a 96-page special issue of National Geographic Kids.
- Author(s)Kristin Rattini
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.