All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCore Actors in America challenges the ontological assumptions of America's dominant public philosophy, liberalism, and its more affectionate subordinate, communitarianism. Dr. Stephen Terhune Smith presents an alternative view that focuses on the world-view and historical impact of core actors, morally informed n-conformists who initiate major social and political changes, which ultimately become part of our institutional landscape.
- Author BiographyStephen Terhune Smith is assistant professor of criminal justice at Westfield State College in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Stephen Terhune Smith
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/06/2008
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.