All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a thorough but concise explanation of aspects of anatomy essential to students. Logically structured and easy to navigate, these books will be invaluable help to those finding the core concepts of anatomy difficult to grasp, or as a revision aid (they complement a standard text). Highly illustrated and supplemented with MCQs, the style is friendly. Clinical relevance is highlighted by common fractures etc. of each area.
- Author(s)Christopher Dean,John Pegington
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication19/10/1995
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Content Note171 ills.
- Weight332 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.