All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe thesis examines the organization, roles, capabilities, and contributions of the U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence force. It investigates the perception that the individual Military Intelligence soldier--t Military Intelligence units--forms the core competency of the U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence force. It examines the U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence force in terms of size and composition, skills and training, and participation in contingency deployments and intelligence contributory support missions. It also examines the evolution of the U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence force and explains why the Modification Table of Organization and Equipment force dominates and ultimately affects the fate of the total U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence force. The thesis concludes that the individual Military Intelligence soldier does form the core competency of the U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence force, but attributes that competency to associated unit structure. The study proposes that the U.S. Army Reserve Military Intelligence Modification Table of Organization and Equipment structure be realigned with the active component Military Intelligence structure or be eliminated in lieu of a more specialized Table of Distribution and Allowance structure.
- Author(s)Cathy D Kennard
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight254 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.