All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionCore-Periphery Relations and Organization Studies draws together postcolonial and indigeus thinking through the conceptual lens of core-periphery relations to advance debate in organization studies. A particular aim of this book is to broaden, deepen and critically reassert a postcolonial imagination in this domain.
- Author BiographyRobert Westwood is Professor of Management at the University of Newcastle, Australia. He has published extensively on critical aspects of international management and organization studies, including the books: Rhodes and Westwood, Critical Representations of Work and Organisation in Popular Culture (Routledge, 2008); Jack and Westwood, International and Cross-Cultural Management Studies: A Postcolonial Reading (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009). Gavin Jack is Professor of Management in the School of Business at La Trobe University, Australia. His research interests include postcolonial theory and its application to the critical study of international and cross-cultural management. He is Co-Chair of the Critical Management Studies Division of the Academy of Management. Farzad Rafi Khan is Associate Professor of Strategy and Organization at the Karachi School for Business and Leadership, Pakistan, and a Visiting Professor at the Hult International Business School, USA. He has published on critical aspects of organizations and society in Human Relations, Organization, Organization Studies, and the Journal of Business Ethics. Michal Frenkel is Senior Lecturer in Sociology, Anthropology and Organization Studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. Her research focuses on the transformation of local and transnational social orders in the context of the globalization of management practices. She has published widely in journals including the Academy of Management Review, Organization Studies, and Organization.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFarzad Khan,Gavin Jack,Michal Frenkel,Robert Westwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.