CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionCapital Gains Tax 2012/13 examines the current legislation and HMRC guidance in a comprehensive and accessible style and is an invaluable book for all those who deal with capital gains tax on a regular basis. This established title uses plain English and includes examples and the up-to-date tax cases throughout to aid accurate comprehension of the latest legislative changes. All coverage is up to date to Finance Act 2012 and the whole book is referenced to the HMRC manuals. Bloomsbury Professional Core Tax Annuals include 'signposts' at the beginning of each chapter containing a summary of the main points and cross-references to relevant sections of the chapter. These, along with the 'focus' sections highlighting the key points in each chapter and examples which are presented in shaded panels for easier reference, makes Capital Gains Tax 2012/13 a convenient and accessible resource. This popular title covers: Introduction to capital gains tax; Disposals; Computation of gains and losses; Particular assets; Residence, ordinary residence and domicile; Partnerships; Administration of an estate; Settlements.
- Author BiographyIris W nschmann-Lyall is a solicitor and specialises in estate planning, trusts, probate and tax related matters and is a Registered Trust and Estate Practitioner. Rebecca Cave FCA, CTA, MBA, is an experienced tax writer specialising in the tax affairs of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Author(s)Iris Wunschmann-Lyall,Rebecca Cave
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCore Tax Annuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Out-of-print date05/09/2013
- Weight368 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.