All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a fresh opportunity to learn more about these fine titles and integrate them into the curriculum. The first half of the book presents antated bibliographies of all author and illustrator winners and hor books. The entire second half of the book is devoted to activities, including some reproducibles, based on select titles. During the past 30 years, the titles recognized by the Coretta Scott King Award have consistently presented excellent writing, storytelling, history, and values. Stephens's book is designed to help educators learn more about these fine titles and integrate them into the curriculum. After giving background about the award and its history, the author presents antated bibliographies of all author and illustrator award winners and hor books. The second half of the book is devoted to providing activities based on specific titles. Helpful tips and reproducibles make this a classroom-friendly resource.
- Author BiographyCLAIRE GATRELL STEPHENS is Media Specialist, Walker Middle School, Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Claire Gatrell Stephens
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight721 g
- Width216 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.