Cornea and External Eye Disease: Corneal Allotransplantation, Allergic Disease and Trachoma by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding volume in the Essentials in Ophthalmology series presents recent developments in the diagsis and treatment of corneal disease. Its intention is t to replace the relevant textbooks, but to serve as a bridge between primary and tertiary literature. The superbly structured volume covers a dizzying array of topics including Herpes simplex keratitis; amniotic membrane transplantation for the treatment of corneal ulceration in infectious keratitis; and Chlamydial infection, all three of which are hugely relevant today. All the topics have direct clinical importance and will t only keep ophthalmologists up to date, but will inform them of how to treat their cornea patients with optimal diagstic and therapeutic procedures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Ophthalmology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 103 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight681 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorFrank Larkin,Thomas Reinhard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.