All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorner-to-corner crochet is a terrific technique. It allows you to begin in the corner of a crochet project, typically a crochet blanket or afghan square, and work towards the other corner in a way that produces a finished project that looks like a textured, layered version of the classic granny square. It's a unique technique but it builds upon basic crochet skills so it's very easy to learn. By following a pixel graph instead of a written pattern, you can incorporate virtually any character or image you want into a crochet blanket. This great book includes how-to instructions and step-by-step photos for 5 throws. All designs are made using #4 worsted-weight yarn.
- Author BiographySarah Zimmerman is a self-taught crocheter who picked up her first hook shortly after her second child was born. Wanting to make fun hats for her kids, she watched online videos and followed book tutorials, learning to crochet quickly and unleashing a hidden talent she never knew she had! She decided to take her hobby and passion for crochet to the next level and started writing her own patterns. A graduate from the University of Washington with a degree in visual arts and a graphic designer by trade, Sarah has an eye for design and colour that is reflected in her crochet projects. Sarah's craft and crochet blog, Repeat Crafter Me, is full of new and unique patterns that are trendy and seasonal, as well as many animal and character hats for babies and kids. She is known for having easy to follow tutorials and detailed step-by-step photos. Her blog is also a great resource for kids crafts, DIY projects, Crock Pot recipes, and tons of inspiration.
- Author(s)Sarah M. Zimmerman
- PublisherA. S. N. Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2017
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationVista
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA. S. N. Publishing
- Content Note30 colour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.