All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invaluable toolkit. It has clear and concise guidance, good precedents and a useful review t only the new act but also of how it overlaps with and enhances existing legislation. The Law Society Gazette Having to order 2 more copies of @CstoneHousing on ASB as the lawyers are fighting over the original one, it's that good. @east_law a one-stop shop on the new legislation...A book worthy of any practitioner's bookshelf! Janine Green, MD, RESOLVE ASB I have used [this] book throughout [the process of being granted an injunction under the new Act] and given the details of it to the defence barrister and also to our resident Judge!...I love it!!! Sharon-Louise Evans, Litigation Solicitor, Winchester City Council well worn and used already - I wouldn't dream of attending a meeting without it @chrissyrowney An excellent book @jenny2863 the Queen of ASB - Shomik Datta from Cornerstone Barristers on Kuljit Bhogal a valuable 'go to' for many ASB professionals @chris_grose the book has been very well produced and exceedingly useful praise from Ealing Council easy to read. The complete Bible on ASB tools and powers. Thoroughly recommend to all in ASB field Paul Dunn, Chair, London ASB Managers Group just what I need for work excellent Russell J Morgan, Amazon Review A great book that will guide you through the new ASB legislation easy to follow and understand with examples to enable you to draft new order templates for your organisation. I would t be with out this book. Tina Phillips, Amazon Reviewer Cornerstone on Anti-Social Behaviour: The New Law is a practical guide to the new toolkit introduced by the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014. It clearly explains, through the use of case studies, practical examples and tactical advice how the new tools operate and how they may be used to best effect. The book covers each aspect of the new anti-social behaviour toolkit. It explains what the new powers are, how they differ from the old and how they can be applied in practice. It sets out the existing case law relating to ASBOs and ASBIs and considers the extent to which this will be relevant to the new powers. Each chapter contains helpful textboxes dealing with FAQs and worked examples. There are sections on Human Rights, vulnerable Defendants and proportionality defences as well as advice on evidence. The book is supplemented by a series of appendices which include the relevant statutory materials and the Home Office Guidance for Frontline Professionals. There are useful precedents and a list of specimen prohibitions and positive requirements for common problems. It is the essential source of reference for anyone involved in tackling anti-social behaviour.
- Author BiographyKuljit Bhogal of Cornestone Barristers is listed as a leading junior in Social Housing the current editions of Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. Kuljit regularly provides seminars and training to her wide client base and is a regular speaker at chambers' seminars. She has delivered seminars on anti-social behaviour powers introduced by the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
- Author(s)Kuljit Bhogal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCornerstone on...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight729 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.