All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe twelfth volume in the acclaimed paperback series ... the only county series that can legitimately claim to represent the past and present of a nation.
- Author BiographyPhilip Payton is Professor of Cornish and Australian Studies in the University of Exeter and Director of the Institute of Cornish Studies at the University's Cornwall campus. He is also the author of A.L. Rowse in Cornwall: A Paradoxical Patriot and numerous other books on Cornwall and the Cornish.
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCornish Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPhilip Payton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.