All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume in the acclaimed paperback series ... the only county series that can legitimately claim to represent the past and present of a nation.
- Author BiographyPhilip Payton is Professor of Cornish and Australian Studies in the University of Exeter and Director of the Institute of Cornish Studies at the University's Cornwall campus. He is also the author of A.L. Rowse in Cornwall: A Paradoxical Patriot and numerous other books on Cornwall and the Cornish.
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleCornish Studies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Note4 halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byP. J. Payton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.