All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighth volume in the acclaimed paperback series ... the only county series that can legitimately claim to represent the past and present of a nation.
- Author BiographyPhilip Payton is Professor of Cornish and Australian Studies in the University of Exeter and Director of the Institute of Cornish Studies at the University's Cornwall campus. He is also the author of A.L. Rowse in Cornwall: A Paradoxical Patriot and numerous other books on Cornwall and the Cornish.
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCornish Studies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byP. J. Payton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.