All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionCornucopia at Home contains a selection of the most popular and enduring recipes from the Cornucopia Vegetarian Wholefood Restaurant in Dublin. The restaurant is a household name amongst vegetarians, health food enthusiasts and foodies in Dublin, as it has been serving fresh, wholesome, home-style fare for over 20 years. The lavishly designed and illustrated book is divided into six sections which are soups, salads, main courses, desserts, breads and seasonal menus. All the recipes are based on regular Cornucopia offerings, simply reduced in a step by step guide to suit domestic purposes.This book will start by an introduction by Deidre McCafferty which outlines the philosophy that has been her guiding light over the years of running the restaurant. There will be a section that introduces the Cornucopia at Home chef to some of the more basic elements of the Cornucopia kitchen both ingredients and utensils. Each section will include an introduction, followed by tips and explanations, the recipes come next. This book contains delicious and satisfying recipes with consideration for the following dietary requirements: Vegan; gluten-free; yeast-free, dairy-free; egg-free; nut allergy; and, sugar free. Each chapter contains a variety of recipes suitable for each diet, clearly marked by symbols on each page. Cornucopia at Home is for people who like vegetarian food, who like wholefood, who like comforting food, who like health food and who like to cook everything from scratch.
- Author BiographyEleanor Heffernan is the owner of Cornucopia
- Author(s)Eleanor Heffernan
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.