All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stereotypical image of Cornwall is captivating eugh: craggy cliffs, smugglers' coves and surfers hanging ten offshore. But peek behind the nautical bunting and popular tourist resorts and you'll discover the real Cornwall - a compelling land of myth, legend, dramatic scenery and rich culture - The AA Guide to Cornwall gives you all you need to kw to get the most out of your visit to this wonderful county. From open-air theatre to fish 'n' chips in Padstow, the Eden biospheres to the galleries of St Ives, each entry is packed with the very best sites to see, things to do, recommendations for eating and drinking, and places to explore nearby. With everything from local legends to must-see festivals and events, this authoritative and practical guide ensures you will never be lost for something to do.
- Author Biography<b>AA Publishing</b>is the UK's biggest travel publisher and one of the top 10 worldwide.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe AA Guide to
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Weight499 g
- Width120 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.38
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.52
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $37.74
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.