Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA step by step tutorial that focuses on everything from setup to deployment of basic apps. Have you ever wanted to create your own app? Then this book is for you. You will learn how to create apps using Corona SDK and how to publish your app so others can get a glimpse of your creation. This book is aimed at both Android and iOS app developers. The reader must have basic kwledge of app development.
- Author BiographyDaniel Williams is a web developer, mobile game developer, online specialist, and founder of That's So Panda (www.thatssopanda.com). Since starting his own mobile adventure with Corona SDK a couple of years ago, Daniel has released several app titles and has written several tutorials on www.thatssopanda.com for individuals just starting with Corona SDK. When he's not busy reading about the latest technology news or working on his latest app title, he can be found watching the latest movies, discovering new local restaurants, or playing video games.
- Author(s)Daniel Williams
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.