Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMore lemons once were shipped from Corona than anywhere on Earth, as a dozen citrus packing houses were located along the railroad tracks in this rural Riverside County enclave kwn for its circular boulevard and hard-working inhabitants. The postcards collected for this trip down Corona's memory lane reflect its six decades of citrus-industry dominance and portray the past in street scenes, commerce, ranches, schools, churches, homes, and the outlying resorts of Glen Ivy and the Norconian Club. The Corona Road Races-spectacular national affairs in 1913, 1914, and 1916-are also depicted.
- Author(s)Mary Bryner Winn
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePostcard History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Weight322 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.