All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative guide to clinical management of women with kwn or suspected coronary artery disease. Using an evidence-based approach, the authors apply the latest epidemiological findings and diagstic tools to the evaluation of stable chest pain and acute ischemic syndromes in women, and detail the therapeutic effectiveness of various treatments in women, such as coronary revascularization, electrophysiology, exercise training and cardiac rehabilitation, and mepausal hormone therapy. Additional chapters examine the effects of gender bias in diagsis and treatment, the role of gynecologists as primary care physicians for women, health techlogy assessment in an era of managed care, and the problems of analyzing cost-effectiveness in the diagsis and treatment of coronary artery disease in women.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2190 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLeslee J. Shaw,Rita F. Redberg,Rory Hachamovitch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.