Corpocracy: How CEOs and the Business Roundtable Hijacked the World's Greatest Wealth Machine and How to Get it Back by Robert A. G. Monks (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShareholder control over large corporations is worryingly weak and the unrestrained hunt for profits is taking a toll on the environment and society. In Corpocracy, corporate lawyer, venture capitalist, and shareholder activist Robert Monks reveals how corporations abuse their power and what we the people must do to rein them in. In a clear and careful analysis, Monks outlines a plan for reconciling the competing interests of corporations and society through thoughtful shareholder activism.
- Author BiographyRobert A. G. Monks is the founder of ISS, The Corporate Library, the LENS Fund, and Governance for Owners. A CEO in two industries and the director of ten publicly traded companies, he was placed in charge of the national pension system and made a founding trustee of the Federal Employees Retirement System by Ronald Reagan. He has written six books in the fields of governance, including, with Nell Minow, Corporate Governance.
- Author(s)Robert A. G. Monks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight466 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.