All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Capers is an eye-opening and insightful look at the corporate world. Blending serious issues with humour, it gives the reader an insider's perspective of corporate life. The author has seen senior management at its best and worst during a career spanning 30 years. He narrates his experiences in a delightful manner, providing numerous practical corporate philosophies while covering a range of work issues such as: - business ethics - leadership - strategy - new age management - business etiquette Providing a bird's eye view of the Indian corporate world, this is an incisive and thought-provoking book. Written in a style that is simple, interesting and witty, it is a thoroughly enjoyable read for anyone interested in the corporate world and its inner workings. It will be of particular interest to business leaders and to managers on the move.
- Author(s)Dinesh Kumar
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.