All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis strategic tool for executives to lead, motivate, persuade, and inform numerous audiences inside and outside their organizations explores corporate communication as an executive practice.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Goodman is Professor and Director of the Master of Arts Program in Corporate and Organizational Communication at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He is the editor of Corporate Communication: Theory and Practice, also published by SUNY Press, as well as the author of Working in a Global Environment: Understanding, Communicating, and Managing Transnationally; Write to the Point: Effective Communication in the Workplace; Contemporary Literary Censorship; William S. Burroughs: A Reference Guide; and William S. Burroughs.
- Author(s)Michael B. Goodman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication20/05/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Human Communication Processes
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichael B. Goodman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.