All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve Success in Your Career as You Discover The Proven Strategies of Corporate Confidence. Corporate Confidence is a unique book on Public Speaking and Presentation skills that shows how you can achieve success in your career with seven simple steps. Public Speaking influencing, persuasion and motivation are the skills required when speaking in public at any corporate or business meeting. This book covers every stage of how you can plan, prepare and present for any public speaking business situation. It provides a clear and concise guide to public speaking confidence. Corporate Confidence shows how you can w get over any fear of public speaking and deliver powerful, professional presentations. Even when put on the spot. You'll Discover -- A proven exercise to ensure you can always speak fearlessly in any situation- A powerful way to answer any question- Avoid humiliating yourself in front of colleagues, clients or managers- A powerful process to successfully answer any question- How to stop destroying your chances of success, even before you've said a single word.- Shocking truth about how you can really connect with an audience (what you can igre .... and what you cant afford to miss)- 5 things you must do in the critical first 10 minutes with an audience that tells them that you're someone that they must pay attention to- Andy much, much more! A Free coursebook is available to help you implement Corporate Confidence System The coursebook is specially written to strengthen the strategies of the Corporate Confidence System by providing you with clear, step-by-step, fill in the blanks templates. See inside book for full details. Corporate Confidence will ensure you get success with public speaking in business situations. *Corporate Confidence is a book by multi-award winning author, consultant and trainer, Andy O'Sullivan, who's written extensively on the subject of how to survive and thrive in the corporate world with effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Author BiographyAndy O'Sullivan is an award-winning author, consultant and trainer who has written extensively on the subject of how to survive and thrive in the corporate world with effective public speaking and presentation skills. In his books, workshops and seminars, Andy teaches professionals how to dramatically increase their rise up the corporate career ladder by creating and presenting presentations that inspire, impress and ensure they are the obvious choice for promotion. Andy enjoyed a successful corporate career that saw him working for many of the leading financial institutions and international banks. It was while working in the corporate world that Andy recognised the need to develop his own public speaking and presentation skills. A long and at times, painful journey that lead him to develop the renowned Corporate Confidence System . The Corporate Confidence System system utilises all of Andy's knowledge and extensive experience from the real world so professionals are now able to swiftly create speeches that connect with clients, colleagues and even the CEO. The commitment Andy has continually shown in helping people to learn effective public speaking and presentation skills has been recognised by all the international awards and accolades he's received. Andy is the founder of the Academy of Public Speakers (academyofpublicspeakers.com), a leading provider of public speaking and presentation skills training to professionals.
- Author(s)Andy O'Sullivan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.