All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate crime in China has garnered worldwide attention and in the recent years we have witnessed positive legislative and administrative efforts by the Chinese government to prevent corporate misconducts. This book first defines the meaning of corporate crime in China and answers the basic questions of what corporate crime is through real life cases. Then, it introduces the history of corporate crime and reviews academic studies through these key questions. The book also discusses the scope of corporate crime, the basis of corporate criminal liability, the criminal liability of State organizations, the corporate compliance programs and corporate criminal liability and the procedural issues. The book also provides suggestions from a comparative perspective by referring to the latest global developments on corporate crime. In the concluding chapter, the book discusses the goals of corporate crime prevention policy and comes up with feasible reform proposals with a brief summary on the existing problems of the current policies through a macro perspective. There is existing book that deals with the legislation and criminal justice practices of corporate crime in China and this book will help to shed insight into the subject.
- Author BiographyZhenjie Zhou is Associate Professor at College for Criminal Law Science of Beijing Normal University, China. He was Research Associate and then Assistant Professor at Waseda University, Japan, where he taught comparative corporate crime and Chinese criminal law from 2007 to 2010. He finished his PhD at Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in 2008.
- Author(s)Zhenjie Zhou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge-WIAS Interdisciplinary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.