Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionSvend Reuse's analysis of the theoretical status quo of corporate evaluation in the German banking sector shows that only the earnings value method, the equity approach and the multiplier method are useful in this context. The results of his empirical study demonstrate that many banks do t implement shareholder value in practice, but favour periodic variables for their management. Based on the results of the study, the author presents a new model to quantify the value of German banks. Finally, he offers solutions to the problem that banks do t interlink the evaluation of their own value with a value-oriented management process.
- Author BiographySvend Reuse, MBA, studierte bei Prof. Dr. Eric Frere an der Fachhochschule fur Okonomie und Management, Essen. Er ist Leiter der Abteilung Controlling der Sparkasse Mulheim.
- Author(s)Svend Reuse
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight303 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byEric Frere,Burghard Hermeier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.