All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDon't panic! The Essential Revision ...in a Hurry series provides you with outlines of the key topics you'll need to kw to successfully pass your exams. Corporate Finance covers key topics in this area with a step-by-step introduction to the most commonly examined principles. Throughout the book, there are tests and practice examples that ensure that you have a clear understanding of the material and are able to put the theory you have learned into practice. The book is split into three main sections: Investments Risk and risk management Long-term financingEach section is broken down into short, manageable chunks that clearly explore core areas within the sections as well as show how they fit into the bigger picture. Written primarily for undergraduates and postgraduates on their first courses in Corporate Finance, the book will also be of use to those taking professional exams or as a refresher for students taking higher level courses that include an element of corporate finance.
- Author BiographyMorten Helbaek is based at North-Trondelag University College, Norway. Snorre Lindset is based at Trondheim Business School, Norway. Brock McLellan has post-compulsory teaching experience that includes teaching business as well as technical English, project management and computer programming.
- Author(s)Brock McLellan,Morten Helbaek,Snorre Lindset
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study Skills
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width59 mm
- Height83 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.