Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.60
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.68
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.11
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Finance, by Ross, Westerfield, and Jaffe emphasizes the modern fundamentals of the theory of finance, while providing contemporary examples to make the theory come to life. The authors aim to present corporate finance as the working of a small number of integrated and powerful intuitions, rather than a collection of unrelated topics. They develop the central concepts of modern finance: arbitrage, net present value, efficient markets, agency theory, options, and the trade-off between risk and return, and use them to explain corporate finance with a balance of theory and application. The Tenth Edition includes many exciting new research findings as well as an enhanced Connect Finance, w with even more student learning resources. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Jaffe,Randolph Westerfield,Stephen Ross
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1701 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement10th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.