All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could understand financial risk management without immersing yourself in high-level mathematics? In this straightforward, readable guide-which requires only a working familiarity with financial spreadsheets-Nersesian explains what financial risk management is, describes its various forms, and shows how to anticipate and cope with it. Nersesian's approach is truly new. He combines cost/benefit analysis with probability distributions, so you can easily grasp the concepts and mechanics of financial risk reduction, and his examples are expressed in familiar business termilogy. His illustrations, built on the widespread and popular Excel spreadsheet, are equally familiar or easily grasped by computer-friendly vices. As a result, Nersesian shows that risk management can be appreciated and dealt with by people with access to risk management specialists, or specialists whose jargon and analytic methods are seldom understood by anyone but themselves.
- Author BiographyROY L. NERSESIAN is Associate Professor in the Management and Marketing Department, School of Business, Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey. He is the author or coauthor of five previous books including Trends and Tools for Operations Management (2000), Computer Simulation in Logistics (1996), and Computer Simulation in Financial Risk Management (1991).
- Author(s)Roy L. Nersesian
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.